Blog

hhfloristry@gmail.com
Edinburgh
07779914229






Thursday 1 July 2010

Wedding at Prestonfield House, Edinburgh


Sarah was married at Prestonfield House, Edinburgh. I took the above photograph of the Leather Room before it had been set up for her wedding breakfast. Prestonfield has extensive grounds, beautiful architecture and interior spaces - it's no wonder it has been named the most romantic hotel in Scotland.  

Sarah wanted a bouquet that incorporated roses and freesias and the colours pale pink, mid pink and white. I used Sweet Akito and Aqua roses, Ambassador freesias and Echo Champagne eustoma.


The table centre tied in with the theme and as well as the above flowers, I used pink hydrangea, soft ruscus and lily grass.


White Freesia corsage (thanks to my friend Roz who allowed me to pick 40 ivy leaves from her garden!):

No comments:

Post a Comment